OUR OBJECTIVES ….OUR FORTE…
- To ensure that the teaching learning process includes at least 60% methods every year that leads to experiential learning within and outside the class room which get measured through the annual academic, co-curricular plans and monitored through class observations and feedback.
- To focus on obtaining a minimum of 50% satisfaction from all the stakeholders on the school environment and service provided through a minimum of two feedbacks from stakeholders every year.
- To assess the progress of each child and work towards ensuring all students obtain a minimum of 50% through a minimum of three assessments every year and provide support as required.
- To focus on providing a minimum of four, age appropriate activities every year to nurture creativity and curiosity to learn, values, leadership and social responsibility in children through planned activities.
- To sensitize the children to cultural differences through a minimum of one age appropriate activity per year.
- To provide a platform to showcase age appropriate talents and compete in the true spirit of competitiveness through a minimum of three events every year.
OUR VISION : Every Studyite shall be a “Passionate Learner, Global Citizen and Future Leader”
OUR MISSION is to strive to excel by providing holistic education in a conducive environment. The practices ignite a passion for creativity, ethical behavior and social responsibility, thus leading to lifelong learners and future leaders with a global outlook ready to face the challenges of the future..